Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Caed was big bird for Halloween this year. We found the costume (actually he did) for $1 several months ago at a yard sale. He has been playing dress up with it since we brought it home. We usually don't do much for Halloween, typically just go to the fall festival at church. Since this was our first Halloween in this neighborhood that is HUGE, we thought staying at home and passing out candy would be a great way to meet more neighbors. I was a bit apprehensive b/c whenever I would talk to Caed about passing out candy to trick-or-treaters, he was not excited about the idea. I was also nervous that kids would show up in scary/yucky costumes and freak him out! It turns out that all of my fears were in vain. He had a great time. Whenever the door bell would ring, he would scream "more customers!" Then he would pass out handfuls of candy and say "Here you go guys, I like your costumes!" We didn't have any scary costumes to deal with either. After things slowed down a bit, we took him over to G-G's house and let him ring her doorbell and "trick or treat" for himself. I added an album of pics at the picasa site.

No comments: