Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love is in the air......

Collage placemats made from Caed's collection of Valentine's through the years. He always wants to keep them so I was excited to find a practical way to store them each year.
Crayon hearts made by melting pieces of his broken crayons in heart-shaped muffin tins. Caed is giving these to his preschool friends.
I gave Caed a little mailbox from the $ spot at Target and we have all been leaving love notes for each other everyday!
We cut out paper hearts and threaded them with some doilies to make a garland for the mantel.

2 comments:

EvangeFamily said...

I so wish we lived closer... we have so much in common with all this kid crafty stuff.... Chloe and I have been making stuff none stop, I was taking pics of it all today! Love the crayons- saw that online look forward to trying it when she is older

Becky Sue said...

My goodness... talented with crafts AND photography!? Or, do I remember your husband taking photos at the preschool Christmas event? :) Whichever... beautiful creations!!

Becky Sue
aka Caroline's mom :)