Monday, January 12, 2009

Dad Fashion 101



This is what Caed looked like when I picked him up from school last Thursday afternoon. I usually don't see Caed in the morning. I leave the house around 7:25, and he sleeps until 8-8:30. Patrick takes care of him in the morning and gets him to preschool by 9:30. I pick him up after I leave school at 3:30. Usually his attire is not a surprise because I lay out his clothes the night before. Caed, like me, is not a morning person. I try to have everything for the morning taken care of the night before (for both of us actually) to make mornings a bit easier. Anyway, Wed. night I was exhausted so Patrick took care of cooking, cleaning the kitchen, bedtime routines, and school lunches. I know- he is wonderful. However, this explains the outfit. Notice the light-up sandals with socks!!! Nice, huh? These sandals are Thomas the Train. We actually bought them on summer clearance for Caleb because he loves Thomas. Then Caed decided that he LOVED them and had to have them. I know it was a secret plot to make me eat my words about never buying light-up shoes for my child. Anyway, they are even better with socks :-)

No comments: