Saturday, January 31, 2009

We dodged the Chuck E. Cheese bullet as long as we could!

Caed was invited to Kennedie's birthday today at CEC (aka Hell on Earth). As much as I wanted to get out of it, she is one of his special friends at preschool so I knew we had to go. It was all I could do not to run screaming back to the car when we arrived at the entrance and saw a line extending around the side of the building to even get it! I will not even talk about what it was like inside, although the parenthetical note in the first line says it all. Caed had a great time, and it was really special to see how excited Kennedie was that he was there. I have prayed several times since we left that God would see fit to allow me never to have to return :-)
Dancing with Chuck E. Cheese!
The birthday girl!

No comments: